Americans will be more generous in 2015 and 2016, according to a new study released by Indiana University’s Lilly Family School of Philanthropy.
Two factors will account for a majority of this giving: projected growth in personal income and above-average projected growth in household and nonprofit net worth.
Smaller nonprofits and organizations heads up! Take note of two interesting stats from the recently released report:
- Online giving is up, increasing in 2014 by 8.9%, which follows an impressive 13.5% year-over-year growth in 2013.
- Small nonprofits, those with annual total fundraising less than $1 million, grew both overall giving and online donations more than large or medium-sized organizations
As you develop your fundraising campaigns for 2015, make giving easy and effortless.
Text-to-give is the perfect choice. Here are some benefits;
- Text-to-give is an easy fundraising tool that makes giving convenient, quick and easy right from supporters' smart phones (when was the last time you saw someone without their phone?)
- You can reach your potential donors anytime, anywhere
- Potential to dramatically build your donor base
- Reinforces your messages delivered through other fundraising channels (face-to-face, giving via your website and direct mail)
Give us a try! Our easy-to-use platform will enable you to reach potential donors and communicate with current donors with ease. We offer a free 30-day trial. Sign up here.